Tuesday, March 28, 2006

crocus


I spent most of the day in the garden/yard yesterday. I got about 1/10000000th of the work done that needs to be done, but with gardening I find the work as important as the result. I don't think it would feel like spring if my shoulders didn't hurt from raking. I rewarded myself with some picture taking of what is currently blooming.


About a week ago I liberated some incredibly new-looking shelving from a dumpster outside the mall. Turns out that it fits perfectly in our shed. Couldn't fit any better.


I got a delivery notice today for a package. I think I will have my mug in my hands tonight.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Mitchell DeWare said...

Congratulations on winning the prized CBC cup! I can tell you are elated :)

Mitch DeWare

PS - nice photos

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger sherrieg said...

Oh, Adam - it's even more beautiful than I remembered! I ADORE this picture! (Birthday hint, tee-hee!)
Wife

 

Post a Comment

<< Home