Monday, October 10, 2005

Wedding Reception

I had the honour of shooting a wedding reception for two very close friends recently. My wife describes it on her blog. I'll probably post some pictures here and if you want to see more I'm going to incorporate a page for their pics into my website within the next week or so. I had a blast doing it and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I just got back today from Thanksgiving weekend in New Brunswick. The weekend included shooting a wedding for a couple of other friends. So I wait with bated breath for the verdict on those pictures.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous San Antonio Wedding venues said...

The place was very elegant and they seemed to have plenty of service staff on hand to help guests. The waiters were extremely responsive and even folded our napkins for us if we left the table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home