Sunday, August 21, 2005

From the archives

I've been digging through my albums to find some older pictures to share. I find it really interesting to go back over my pictures to see how my way of seeing has changed. I'm always thinking how I could have done something differently. I don't have many shots yet where I'm completely satisfied with the result. I wonder if I ever will. Hopefully some day my proficiency will catch up with my seeing.

I find this shot really interesting in my ever continuing fascination with our interaction with nature. I wonder about the place of the steeple in the contemporary protestant church (which this subject is). It seems to be one of the few things left over from the time when church construction meant something. I think it's skies like this that make the steeple functional. Pull the eye up. Pull the I out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home