Monday, July 11, 2005

Home Sweet Home


Rusty Pipe
Originally uploaded by whalemail.
I'm in just about the middle of a visit to Saint John, where I grew up. I spent most of the afternoon today wandering around uptown (or downtown, whichever you prefer) today snapping some pics. This was one of the last I took for the day, just before I took shelter from the thunderstorm that hit. If the camera that I used wasn't so weather pregnable or borrowed, it would have been great to grab this same shot as the rain was pounding down. I'm sure this spout was pretty busy.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Braleigh said...

Oooooh yeah, It would be cool to see this photo next to a shot of similar angle in the midst of a downpour.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Adam Graham said...

You can hold the umbrella for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home