Friday, June 24, 2005

Earth Satellite Station


Earth Satellite Station
Originally uploaded by whalemail.
I know, I know, I've broken the promise that I made on my first post saying that I would keep my blog updated frequently and interesting. But I'm back, and here to say, I will henceforth do my best. In order to keep this promise I'm going to post more of my photography (it is called Adam Graham Photography after all). This is a shot from a recent trip I made to an abandoned earth satellite station. I find this place staggeringly interesting in so many different ways. It is so eerie to wander through a place that so much information has pumped through and is now just abandoned. Between my first trip and this last one they've stripped alot more of the guts out of the place. They also cleaned off the dishes and pulled this one down. More pictures to come.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 p.m., Anonymous ANDY895 said...

Just try a little harder with an "if it is to be, it's up to me, DO IT NOW!!!

 
At 3:19 a.m., Anonymous dj bridget said...

what an amazing subject!

i would love to visit that place

 

Post a Comment

<< Home