Monday, March 21, 2005

The Beginning

Two things have come together to make me decide to take the plunge into the world of blogging. I'm approaching the five year anniversary of my completion of the Appalachian Trail. I've also recently made the decision to start planning for a thru-hike of the Pacific Crest Trail. This blog will enable me to sort out some of my nostalgia about hiking the AT in a more coherent way while also letting others track my progress toward the PCT. During my future hike, I will also use this as a Trail Journal, enabling family and friends (at home and along the way) to follow my little walk. This, of course, will also be peppered with stream-of-consciousness rants that all bloggers seem susceptible to.

So, (raising my right hand) I solemnly promise to do my utmost to keep this blog updated and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home